Audio, Video, Lighting Technician
Bowen Technovation is a quality-driven design/build technology company specializing in the unique world of museums,
science centers, planetariums, interactive & immersive experiences. We are looking for a teammate with an eagerness
to learn and grow in our unique AV company. The day-to-day life of a Technovator could involve the following:
- Travelling the world providing wiring, installation and troubleshooting for audio, video, lighting and control systems.
- Assisting Bowen staff in the areas of design of video and audio systems.
- Fabricating and preparing systems for installations.
- Installing and assisting with installation and calibration of systems.
- Supporting existing clients on service calls via phone or email service ticket system.
- Communicating and managing customer needs on projects.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following:
- Technical understanding of audio and video systems as well as ability to assemble neat and tidy rack and cable dressing.
- Degree in a design/technology, engineering, communication discipline or equivalent experience (preferred but not mandatory).
- Familiarity with communication and control system protocols including IP and networking communication.
- Familiarity with CAD programs is a plus.
- Be a proactive teammate working with customers and co-workers.
- Proficiency with many types of cable terminations and soldering.
- Ability to travel out of town as needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and embrace a team-centric environment.
Bowen Technovation is a small business and many of the employees fulfill multiple roles to assist in the bigger picture of the company.
- We have a GREAT company culture and AWESOME benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- PTO and PAID holidays
- Employee discounts on AV products
- Continual growth opportunities for sharing and learning about ongoing business, industry trends, and new products
Please send resume to email@example.com